Happy Friday everyone!
Vegetables have been on my mind lately. Many clients are wanting go vegetarian, clients as asking for more vegetarian recipes or I have clients who need to eat vegetables and plant based foods and will not do it.
No matter what your health goals are or what meal plan you prefer, plant based foods need to be a part of your life. So…here are 10 recipes full of veggies and vegetarian friendly – make one this weekend!
- Lentil Ragu
- Roasted Vegetable Orzo Salad
- Carrot Soup with Tahini and Chickpeas
- Vegetable Frittata Cups
- Brussel Sprout Fried Rice
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans
- Garlic and Dill Vegetables
- Tabbouleh Inspired Quinoa Salad
- Real Simple Magazine – 41 vegetarian easy recipes
Yum! Go get em! And go eat a vegetable!